Mizoram Institute of Medical Education & Research (MIMER) was established under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme ‘Establishment of new medical colleges by upgrading district/referral hospitals’. The teaching hospital is State Referral Hospital, Falkawn, which is a 250 bedded government hospital.
- Standard Operating Procedure for COVID-19
- Advertisement for the posts of Dietician and Audiologist & Speech Therapist
- Advertisement for recruitment of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
- Result of Senior Residents, Junior Resident and Statistician-cum-Tutor
- Notification on creation of posts