1. All allotment of seats under Zoram Medical College (erstwhile Mizoram Institute of Medical Education & Research) is to be done through the Technical Wing, Higher & Technical Education Department, Govt. of Mizoram [https://dhte.mizoram.gov.in]. All queries related to the allotment process is to be taken up with them.
Only student allotted seat by the H&TE Department will be given admission.
Application form/Prospectus will be available both online and offline with payment of ₹500/- in cash:
a) Online: Please see attachment to download. Payment for application form should be made at the Reception Desk on the day of admission.
b) Offline: Available at the Reception Desk, Zoram Medical College (ZMC).
The forms for medical fitness along with affidavit and other necessary declarations for admission will be available at the institute.
2. Medical fitness certificate should be provided at the time of verification of documents:
a) Medical fitness test should be done at State Referral Hospital, Falkawn.
b) Medical fitness report should be approved by the Medical Board of ZMC.
3. Documents verification should be done at the Admission Cell, ZMC.
4. Payment of fees:
After documents are verified and medical fitness report is obtained from the Medical Board of ZMC, payment should be done by Bankers Cheque or Demand Draft in favour of Director, Mizoram Institute of Medical Education & Research (MIMER) payable at Axis Bank, Chanmari branch, Aizawl, Mizoram. The Demand Draft or Bankers Cheque must be deposited to the mentioned bank and Payment Receipt must be brought to the Admission section, ZMC for confirmation.
5. Final approval of admission should be obtained from Registrar, ZMC.
6. Admission slip should be collected from the Admission Cell after producing the approved application form.
Documents required for admission (original and attested photocopies):
· Allotment letter from H&TE.
· High School Marksheet
· High School Certificate
· 10+2 Marksheet
· 10+2 Certificate
· Transfer Certificate
· Migration Certificate
· Character Certificate (from last institution attended)
· Reservation category Certificate
· NRI Certificate
· Admit Card NEET
· Marksheet NEET
· Gap period affidavit (if applicable)
· Affidavit (by Parent/Guardian)
· Copy of Aadhar Card
· Receipt of admission and other fees.
· Domicile Certificate (for State candidates)
· Medical Fitness Certificate
· Four (4) recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate to be affixed on application form.
· Any other (if applicable).
(Admission will not be finalised unless the candidate produces all the required documents, and the institute is fully satisfied of the suitability of the candidate for admission.)
Candidates who fail to undergo the medical examination or admitted candidates who fail to report or join the session within the stipulated date, without prior permission from the concerned authorities are liable to have their admission cancelled.
Application form for admission is attached. Applicants will have to pay Rs. 500/- at the time of submission or they may purchase a copy of the Prospectus which includes the application form.
For further enquiries, please contact 9862391573 / 9366186258 during office hours.